Why do I have a blog?

*Sigh*

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

update

Well, its been a few days:

Friday: 2 lap-er (3.5 miles) warm and sunny (50's)
Monday: 3 laps (5.25 miles) mild and rainy (40's)
Tuesday 1lap (1.75 miles) COOOOOOLLLDDDD and windy and snowy (air temp 25, windchill 10, no accumulation) I gave up early.... damn, has living in the south weakened me? Weather like this used to be a heat wave for this time of year in Wisconsin!

Outlook for today: COOOLD (notice 3 "o"'s instead of 6). Feeling good... still need new shoes. I just don't know which kind to get that has good arch support. I think that's some of my problem, I have high arches. When I'm walking on sand, my footprint is: Toes, balls of feet, then heal.... nothing inbetween. I laced them up differently- straight across from hole-to-hole instead of crisscrossing, that helped a whole bunch... less pressure on that part of my foot. But still 99.9999% of my foot discomfort is due to the fact that the shoe is falling apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home